My fashion and beauty inspiration for spring this year is pretty, romantic, and sensible.
Clockwise from top left:
1. I want all things succulents.
2. I love all the pretty eyelet tanks I'm seeing.
3. Long tanks to wear over leggings have become my go-to outfit when I'm home and I plan on wearing these cute and comfy combos right into spring.
4. I realized last summer that I need sensible, but cute walking shoes. Something that won't look too crazy with a cute dress but will still save my feet from all the walking we do.
5. I just picked up this blush and I'm obsessed with the pretty, sparkly look of it.
Now to wait impatiently for when I can ditch my coat and just wear cardigans outside!