My reading goal for 2016 was to read 30 books. I did it! I actually read 41 books since I was counting comic trades along with novels and audio books.
Some of my favourite books that I read in 2016 were:
- Every Day by David Levithan
- The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
- Lady Killer Graphic Novel
- I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne
I decided to up my reading challenge for 2017 since I find I'm reading more than ever right now. I upped my challenge to 50 books for 2017. So we'll see how I do.
Did you do a reading challenge last year? Are you doing one for 2017?