My daily routine this month was mainly sewing. Cutting, ironing, sewing, pricing, stuffing... just getting ready for my biggest show I do every year!
These are some of my finished products and there's more photos on my facebook page.
I'm happy to finally have some DC ladies fabric.
I love the pink Star Wars bag!
Adventure Time pouches ready to go!
Finished kitty toys!
I'll have new IGGPPC postcards at my table!
Fan Expo Canada starts this Thursday and I'm so incredibly excited for it! It's such a fun convention! It's busy and the guests are always awesome and I run into so many people that I know through social media. It's just fun! I'll be at table A351 in Artist Alley so stop by and say hi if you're going!
The guests announced for this year are crazy. Check out the lists here. Some guests I'm super excited to see...
* Zachary Quinto (Star Trek)
* Norman Reedus (The Walking Dead)
* Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead)
* Carrie Fisher (Star Wars)
* Luke Perry (Beverly Hills 90210)
* Jason Priestley (Beverly Hills 90210)
* Shawn Ashmore (X-Men)
* Aaron Ashmore (Veronica Mars)
* Tara Strong (Twilight Sparkle, Bubbles)
I have a couple of guest bloggers scheduled for the rest of the week on here so I'll be back next week!