I want this next year to be a great year in all areas of my life so I decided to make a list of things I want to do and accomplish before I hit the big 3-0 next year!
30 Before 30
1. Rebrand Sparklegirl.
2. Go on a vacation with Adam.
3. Start and finish our wedding scrapbook/photo albums.
4. Be more adventurous with my cooking.
5. Host a dinner party.
6. Find a 'day' job I enjoy.
7. Find a new church home.
8. Feel comfortable and happy with my body.
9. Start a family with Adam or start preparing for one.
10. Sew more skirts for myself.
11. Go to a comic convention as a spectator, not a vendor.
12. Master french macaroons.
13. Go on lots of hikes throughout Sudbury.
14. Become a better photographer.
15. Invest in a better camera.
16. Travel further North to see more of Canada.
17. Learn to get up when my alarm goes off, not an hour later.
18. Plan a big party.
19. Get new eyeglasses.
20. Try a new food.
21. Go fishing.
22. Have an all-day movie marathon.
23. Grow tomatoes on my balcony.
24. Hang photos in our apartment and finish decorating it.
25. Go to a fancy event with Adam where we're both dressed up and dance.
26. Play and beat more Nintendo DS games.
27. Visit and swim at every beach in our area.
28. Go to a farm to buy a pumpkin and carve it for Halloween.
29. Dance as often as I can.
30. Spend my last day of being 29 doing all the things I love!