As Adam goes for more testing for potential jobs, it becomes more of a reality that we're more than likely moving this Spring or Summer. And this move won't be to anywhere in Southern Ontario. We'll be heading at least 6 hours away or further. This has got us talking about things we want to do or places we want to go while we're still living in the Niagara region. Our family and friends live in Hamilton so of course we'll be back this way loads of times every year, but there's some things we want to do again with just the two of us.
We've come up with a basic list so far....
* spend the day in Niagara Falls (we're only 20 minutes away from there now)
* spend an evening at Starlite Drive-in to watch a couple of movies
* go for a hike at a bunch of places - King's forest, Dundas Valley, Ball's Falls
* have a picnic
* go fishing at the canal
* spend a Sunday at Aberfoyle flea market
* eat dinner at the Arbor in Port Dover
Time is just flying by right now and I'm so excited to see where life takes us next. I just want to make a point of not taking any day for granted. I want to see and do as much as I can before we head on to the next chapter in our life.